Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Half Price Books

Yesterday at lunch with RD, I forgot to mention that we hit this bookstore called "Half Price Books" that I didn't even know was there. I really need to get out more!

It's full of books, graphic novels, CDs, DVDs and all kinds of cool stuff. I found the first volume of Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for half price, and since I had been meaning to check that out sometime I snatched it up.

This weekend they're having a sale where everything in your tote is 20% off what it's already marked down to. I just may have to check that out.

I don't get to buy books very often these days, but that's a deal I may not be able to pass up.

And by the way, Tony of Collectibles, Etc., if by chance you come to read this, I do still pop in there from time to time, you're just never there when I do. :) I'll try to make it a more regular stop though.

B-Out

No comments: