Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Got the Blues

Yep, I'm feeling kind of down today. I'm feeling better physically, just kind of in the dumps for some reason. Just one of those days I guess.

I'll update later in the night when the podcast goes live, and with what I accomplished today.

Tonight I'll be veggin' out to Ultimate Fighter and Top Chef. Yep, I'm hooked on those two reality shows, sue me. Wanted to be a chef when I was a kid, and MMA is the only real sport I can get into anymore.

Learned today that a graphic novel I was going to letter got dumped by the publisher, so it's a no go now. That bummed me a little, but it wasn't money I was banking on or anything. It was a cool book though and it allowed me to experiment with lettering styles a bit. So if the Earth Boy creators are out there and you haven't found a letterer but have new financing, email me!

If you have checked out Comic Related but haven't joined the forums yet please do. You all need yet another place online to go and chill at after all, right? Seriously, it's a great community over there, and soon it will be growing. The forums will have a new skin and new content, and there's just some cool conversation over there.

I gotta give a shout out to my girl Nictoria who got a sweet new job recently. She's doing really well for herself and I couldn't be happier for her.

I'm still bummed. Hey, this is supposed to be therapeutic! Oh well, maybe next post.

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Cheer up buddy! :D