Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Beanie

I thought some clarification would be in order after my last post where I mentioned I was wearing a plush robe and a beanie. For those uninitiated, a beanie is a hat.

NOT a beanie baby:
Though my little brother did used to collect these when he was little, and had a ton of them.


NOT a propeller beanie:
Though it's always cool to see those cartoons where the propeller actually works!


And NOT even a regular beanie:
Though I have plenty of those as well. I even have one with manly tassels. :)


BUT, rather, a beanie visor, much like this one:


And that, my friends, is beanie 101.

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

I don't do beanies with visors, but with as little hair as I have a beanie is a must in surviving the Melbourne winter!