Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still Up and Going

Well, aside from a two-hour power nap yesterday afternoon, I have been up since 2:30am yesterday morning! I got really tired around 4 yesterday and laid down, then got up at 6:30 or so and worked a little bit before Heroes came on. Then I worked through the night, and I'm still up and at 'em.

I made a dent in both Tainted and Genotype Prime yesterday, as well as did some more work on the project I worked on over the weekend, so I feel good about my progress.

Today I'm mainly focusing on Corrective Measures and Zombie Cop, but Tainted and Genotype Prime are in there as well.

I've also got Ellium and a couple of other lettering projects I'm working on as I can get to them. So everything's on schedule.

Logos are a different story. Still haven't made any headway there yet, but I will!

While I won't say I'm motivated to start exercising today with everything I have to do and what little sleep I've gotten, I am motivated to start this week, and I will. I'm just going to make my mind up to do it and to get back to my healthier eating habits I had picked up and just go with that. I'd really like to drop at least ten pounds by Thanksgiving, being realistic. Then I'll tackle the other ten, or at least try to between the holidays.

Just as an asides, keep an eye on www.comicrelated.com. If you've never visited the site before, you definitely need to start checking it out. And in just 18 days the entire site is metamorphosing into something very dynamic. I've seen a peek and it's going to be great!

And that's all I have in me at the moment.

B-Out

3 comments:

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

What's your connection to Comic Related? Do you write for them? Sorry if I am not up to speed with that...

Brant W. Fowler said...

I've written a couple of reviews for them in the past, but really I just think it's an awesome site. They're doing a lot of what I wanted to do with AE, and they are growing exponentially. The get over 2 million hits a month now, and they're about to grow even more!

Plus, Chuck Moore, the owner of the site, lives nearby (though I've only met him in person at cons this year) and is a really great guy. So I'm glad to support them as much as I can.

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

Cool... I don't know much about the site, so I will check it out.