Friday, October 03, 2008

Off to Mid-Ohio-Con!

I leave for the con in just over ten hours, so I will be out of touch all weekend.

The past couple of weeks has been crazy, and I haven't gotten much sleep! I've been running all over the place preparing for the con, and trying in earnest to get as much work done as I could before the con. I am so tired right now and still have so much to do. I haven't even started packing yet!

I had some really sharp, almost electrical pains shoot through my chest yesterday morning. They only lasted for a few minutes, but they doubled me over. I don't know if it's gall bladder related or not, but I'll have to get it checked out if it happens again.

My workload (and wallet) is increasing a little bit soon, thankfully. I'm still plugging away at freelance stuff at the moment, which keeps me more than busy enough at present.

My cousin Danielle's wedding is this weekend and I really, really wish I could go. But I had already committed to the con and it's important to me. The dates just unfortunately conflicted. Hopefully I'll get to go visit her soon. I haven't seen her in several years.

Well, I just wanted to post before I headed out. I doubt very seriously I'll have a chance to post anymore on here before next week.

Everyone stay safe out there, and if you're in the Columbus area please come check out our booth! We will be posting pictures up on the Wannabez blog when we get back, so please check it out periodically. We are really (finally) moving forward with Wannabez in a big way, and thus we'll be updating the site and much more.

On top of that, I'm revealing a new site at the con. I'll tell you all more about it when I get back.

B-Out

2 comments:

Ray said...

Hope you have a great time man

dragonfuze said...

Hope you had a good time! What's this new site you are hinting at???