Saturday, October 18, 2008

Off to Dinner

Well, I'm off to dinner with Scott and Shannon at Olive Garden. Dinner's not for another hour and twenty minutes, but I'm hoping to hit a couple of comic shops in the area to try to get them to carry my book beforehand. There are two within five minutes of the restaurant, and it takes me about 30-40 minutes to get to the restaurant from my house (as it's the busiest side of town in Lexington and traffic is not great), so that should give me just enough time to shoot into the comic shops, then get back to the restaurant to get a table and weight for my dinner companions to show.

I wish I had someone to go with me. It was just supposed to be Scott and I, but then Shannon decided to come. I don't care for being the third person, but I'll live. :)

I just hope my stomach can handle Olive Garden...

B-Out

No comments: