Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I've said it before on this blog, but Halloween is not really my holiday. But I hope all of you who dig it go out and have some safe fun tonight!

Check out this cool interview over at CR about a town that's Halloween all year round!

I went and got my hair cut this morning, and man, do I feel better... and worse. I feel better because it looks better shorter, and it was getting on my nerves how it kept falling in my face. But it's also getting thinner, which is no fun.

I have been up all night again, mostly working, though I did take a little time to read and watch TV. Had to watch Supernatural, and I caught up on some comics. Mostly I worked though.

I'm completely caught up on Genotype Prime and Tainted (pages kept spilling in throughout the week). Zombie Cop is also on schedule, and I've started on the prose section of the book now, which is fun.

I've still got plenty to work on though, and still have stuff coming soon as well. I just hope I can stay awake to do it today! I took a nap yesterday afternoon, so I've been up since about 7:30 last night, so about 16 hours as I type this, and I'm starting to get tired.

Tonight I'm not doing anything special. My brother may or may not have plans with his friends, and some of the family is getting together at my aunt's to have chili. I'll probably be here working a little and catching some scary flicks on TV for the fun of it. Why not, right? I can't eat chili anyway. And I'm trying to stay away from the candy!

Why are Comicraft fonts so expensive?! I get that they're famous and popular and really good and all that, but I find Blambot's prices much more reasonable! And they're fonts are just as good. Just sayin'. I do love a lot of CC's fonts though. But who has $100-200 for a font these days?

Today, if I can stay awake, I'll be working more on Zombie Cop, as well as a fill-in for a friend, and then a submission packet. I'm hoping to work on logos this weekend, and I've still got an issue of Corrective Measures I need to finish over the next few days. Then more Ellium, and a few other things.

So, I guess I better get to it before I start snoozing!

B-Out

3 comments:

Crazz said...

Your sleep schedule is really starting to worry me buddy? Let me know if you want some help dealing with it because I've been down that road myself.

Jason B-L/ DragonFUZE said...

WOW Crazz is back in the blogosphere!

Brant, you sound like you have heaps of work on at the moment. I hope that is bringing in some good $$$ for you. $ isn't everything, but it sure helps...

Brant W. Fowler said...

Chuck, no worries, man, I've always kept strange hours since I was 15. My brother and I both have a bit of insomnia, probably because we always have a lot on our minds. It'll ease up, but I appreciate the concern, bro.

Jason, yeah, me too! If everything comes through I could be doing okay for the time being. We'll see.