Friday, September 26, 2008

Hectic Daze

Sorry for my lack of posting the past week, I've just been really busy. Mid-Ohio-Con is only a week away and I've been busting my butt trying to get as much lettering as I can done before then. I've also been working on stuff for the con for Wannabez and other stuff, so my time has just been swallowed up.

Not to mention there's been a little drama here and there, but nothing to go into here and now.

Overall things are good. I'm looking forward to the con next week, my second, and first as an exhibitor or what have you.

By the way, it turns out that they gave both Scott and I our own tables side by side, so we have 12 feet of real estate! I think it's going to look pretty cool, and things are coming together nicely so far. I still don't know what our table number is (they told us they might not be able to tell us for sure until the last minute), but surely you can't miss a twelve foot table draped in a tablecloth with the Wannabez logo on it!

More on the con in the coming days.

Lettering is keeping me busy at the moment, as I mentioned. I'm currently working on 5 lettering projects, one more to come, plus Wannabez, and two logos, as well as finishing up some things from before those. But those are good problems!

So we're officially into Autumn now, wow. This year has really flown by for me. So much has happened this year, and so much change. While this year has definitely had some ups and downs, the changes this year brought me so far have been a good thing overall, even with the pitfalls.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in here with an update since it had been so long.

B-Out

5 comments:

Crazz said...

I can't wait for the con Brant!! It should be fun hanging out with you and Scott again!

dragonfuze said...

Hey, wish I could be there! Let me know how it goes... Say "G'day" to Crazz for me!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Hey Chuck, I can't wait either! It's going to be fun. And Zach's going, so you guys will be able to meet him too. He may be in the hotel for a good portion of it, but still.

Jason, will do, I wish you could be there too!

dragonfuze said...

So, is Wannabez ongoing now?

Brant W. Fowler said...

Yes and no. lol. Actually, it may be. It's definitely an ongoing series of minis at least, but since we're doing on our own (right now) it's just as easy doing it in arcs, if that makes sense.