Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Big Thank You!

Thanks to all you faithful readers out there who have stuck with me through thick and thin! The past few weeks the number of hits I've gotten on this blog have been steadily climbing regardless of the lack of consistent posts on my part. So I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for continuing to read me. :)

Not a whole lot going on at the moment save still working my butt off. Things are going steady and well with all current lettering projects.

Scott and I are gearing up for Mid-Ohio, which is now less than a month away. Hope to see you there! We'll have a b&w version of Wannabez #1 for sale!
We'll also have copies of MVA #5, which has Wannabez #0 in it on hand.

Oh, and Haven Distributors will be carrying Wannabez! So retailers, come October you will be able to order it from them!

Thanks to some friends who recently helped me out.

New TV season starts soon. Hopefully something good will finally be on TV. Not that I don't have plenty enough to keep me busy aside from watching TV, I just love sitting back and watching some good TV. Nice escapism and relaxation and all that.

Speaking of TV, I don't know how familiar any of you are with the UFC (possibly the only real sport I really like - basketball and boxing are okay too, but I don't watch them that often), but I read that Chuck Liddell got KNOCKED OUT! by Rashad Evans last night. I like Evans and I'm not a fan of Liddell, so that was really nice to hear. :) But I'm REALLY looking forward to the upcoming Randy Couture/Brock Lesnar fight. I'd love to see that one.

One book I lettered a while back, Lightning Squirrel #1, just went on sale. You can find it at www.indyplanet.com.

And I guess that's it for now. Thanks again for reading, I'll try to update again real soon.

B-Out

2 comments:

dragonfuze said...

Please email me to let me know how I can buy Wannabez from you.

Cheers!

Ray said...

Aah new TV season, sounds good to me. I had to buy a new TV the other day, ended up with a 102cm one and it's about as big as you want a TV as far as I'm concerned.
90210 was above average and One Tree Hill S6 has been acceptable so far.