Friday, June 27, 2008

Wizard World Chicago

Well, it's official. I will be at Wizard World Chicago.  I'll be there Friday night as well as Saturday and Sunday.  Right now I'm in Cincinnati with Scott (Wannabez artist) and we'll be driving up tomorrow.

It was a chore and a half getting this to work out.  I had originally wanted to rent a car, but ran into some problems.  When they finally got worked out the car ended up being more expensive than I had thought (and than they had told me), and it was so late by the time they had a car available that it was just better (and cheaper!) to ride up with Scott and miss a day and a half of the con.

I'll still have a lot of fun and get to meet a bunch of people I want to meet and hang out with.  So I'm really looking forward to it.

So, I'll probably be away from the internet for the remainder of the weekend.  If you need me just email me and don't expect to get a reply until Monday or, most likely, Tuesday.  And if you're in Chicago maybe I'll run into you!

B-Out

No comments: