Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Newsarama Got a Facelift!

Oddly enough, it's almost identical to another very popular comic new site.

Anyway... I have to say... IT'S ABOUT TIME! Newsarama's old site has always gotten on my nerves. No offense to Matt Brady or anyone else involved, but that site always looked so tacky to me. I'm glad to see them updating themselves and achieving a look that matches the quality of their content.

That said, it will definitely take some getting used to. It seems they've changed their stories to a blog format, leaving the forum as a separate entity now. And that's the one thing I wish they hadn't changed. I rather enjoyed the uniqueness of Newsarama's articles being integrated into their forums. But change can be a good thing, and this is definitely change all the way around.

So, good for you, Newsarama.

No comments: