Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Whoas and Woes

Well, I went to the dentist yesterday, and good news is they can help me. Bad news is it's going to cost me $1410 over four months just for some temp work, meaning I have to have 25% down this week ($352.50), which I don't have!

I've been trying like crazy to find some freelance work to raise the cash to no avail so far. I just used a few of my last dollars to put up some ads through Project Wonderful in hopes they'd bring me some work, so we'll see how that goes.

So needless to say, I'm currently for hire for lettering, pre-press, banners (no Flash), logos, or even writing or editing services if anyone's interested!

Contact me at gonzogoose@brantfowler.com or brant@brantfowler.com for rates and all that good stuff.

Here are the ads I put out in case anyone comes across them so you'll know who they're from, like you couldn't tell. :)


It's cold here today! Yesterday it was a little nippy, about 60 degrees or so, and the wind was really high, but today I woke up freezing! We had to turn the heat on to get the chill out. That's the crazy thing about Kentucky weather. It can be 75 one day and 40 the next all year round. No consistency, no dependability, just a mess.

Because of the cold, a bit of my congestion came back overnight. I'm still up and at 'em and able to work and all that, I'm just congested and still occasionally coughing is all.


Not much else to talk about really. I've only been up for about an hour, so I'm still half asleep. Maybe I'll check back in later, maybe not.

B-Out

No comments: