Monday, April 28, 2008

Still Feeling Blue... a Little

Well, I'm still sick, but much better today. Saturday I had a fever and it took it's toll. I stayed in bed pretty much all day and night, though I couldn't sleep hardly at all. I'd dose off for about 10-20 minutes at a time, but kept choking, and I had a massive headache.

Yesterday was just a tad bit better. I managed to eat something for the first time in two days, and then last night I slept for 10 straight hours. I woke up a few times, but went right back to sleep. That was a nice, very relaxing and long overdue period of rest.

So today I'm feeling pretty good. I've still got some congestion, but my throat feels better, and my head's not hurting as bad. I'm still stuffy and a bit dizzy, but I'm up, have had a shower, and I feel better than I have since Thursday. So that's a good thing.

I'm still bummed about the Iron Man Premiere that I'm missing. I mean who turns down a chance to go to a world premiere of a summer blockbuster film in New York for free? Me, that's who. Yep, I'm stupid. But that's the way things play out sometimes. Believe me, if there was (or is) any way I can change that I would (will) in a heartbeat.

Since I did absolutely no work over the weekend I'll be back hitting it again today. I may have to go to the dentist (though I probably won't make it today), but aside from that and a little rest, I'll be working. Yep, I'm all excited, can't you sense the enthusiasm?

Unfortunately, all the work I'm doing currently is backend save the website, but I won't get a payment until the end of the week for that.

I finally watched TMNT yesterday afternoon (I had it on tape for a couple of weeks), and I enjoyed it. It wasn't great, and it certainly didn't top that first TMNT live action movie in my opinion, but it was decent.

I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day. I may be wrong, and it may just be another day. And maybe it's just because I'm feeling better, I don't know. Hopefully I'll be right, though, and something good will happen today. We'll see.

B-Out

1 comment:

Ray said...

Brant I hope today was a good day. At least you are feeling more like yourself!
I'd say all sorts of encouraging things to you here but you know them already - so just remember all the things I've said in the past mate. Hope tomorrow's good too.