Saturday, April 26, 2008

Springtime Blues

I am so sick today. I feel like I've been hit by a train! Every body part aches, I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep because I keep coughing and my nose keeps running.

Yesterday it was just mainly my throat, but when I woke up this morning after very little sleep it was all in my chest and head, and my body was just fatigued and achy. I keep going from hot to cold too, and I just can't get situated.

My stomach bothered me all day yesterday too, so all I ate all day was a cheese sandwich. And when I'm sick with my throat, I can't stand to drink anything but Sprite. Everything else (juice, tea, water, etc.) makes me want to puke. And since I'm not supposed to have pop, drinking Sprite all day long didn't help matters with the ol' stomach. No major attacks or anything, just discomfort and some nausea. Today it's a little better, but I'm still drinking Sprite (slowly), so it's still a rumblin' a bit.

It sucks being sick!

I had a chance to go to the Iron Man premiere in New York next week, but stupid me had to turn it down for reasons beyond my control. I really hate myself for that one. Hopefully I'll get another chance to do something that cool.

Keep checking back over the next couple of weeks, I might have some interesting news to share if things pan out, which I think they will. Though, if they do, it might conflict with something else I was planning on doing, so hopefully I'll be able to work both out and have even more news to report in the coming weeks. Good problems, these.

The Wannabez interview on Catch Da Craze Podcast will be up next week sometime I'm told, so be watching for an update on that here.

So, I guess that's about it. I think I'm gonna go take a hot bath!

B-Ouuuch-t

2 comments:

dragonfuze said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, man, I am some today.