Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sorry for the Absence

Been pretty busy this week, and I just haven't had the energy to keep up with the posts.

I'm working on a web design project right now amongst the lettering, and I'm trying to get some other non-comic related freelance jobs at the moment, so I'll be disappearing from time to time while I line all that up.

In general, I've been doing okay. I've had a couple rough days health wise this week, but overall I'm still feeling pretty good. Still eating light and healthy for the most part.

I'll have an announcement next month sometime I think that's kind of exciting, so be looking for that.

My first podcast interview should be posted any day now. We thought it would already be up, but I'm sure NYCC coverage kind of knocked it back a bit.

More posts to come...

No comments: