Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's April!

Wow, someone told me the other day I hadn't posted in a week and I hadn't even realized it. I have been sooo busy this past week, though, so it's understandable.

I won't bore you with the details, just know I've gotten a lot done, some on the previous schedules, some additional stuff. I've still got stuff to do, but I'm nowhere near as bogged down as I was, thankfully.

So today is the day of pranks, lies, false news stories and shenanigans. I got a few people really good last year with a post I made on this very blog, so I'm withholding this year.

I haven't read any false news stories, comic related or otherwise, yet, or at least I don't think I have. I know of one or two, but haven't read any myself.

I got bummed because I thought I found a really cool gig that was well paying, but the provider withdrew the job for some reason. This was via a freelancer site that has job listings and so forth. That job would have been easy and made a huge contribution to my bills. Oh well.

I've been feeling pretty good the past week in case anyone's wondering. No episodes, no days of just feeling terrible. I'm always in a slight bit of discomfort, but nothing that keeps me from functioning.

So in general, all is well for the most part.

I wish I had more to talk about, some fun or interesting story or experience to share, or some witty banter just for the fun of it. But alas, I have nothing, people. I'm too busy to have a life trying to stay afloat, so no stories from me. Maybe someday soon though. If this year goes as plans, I'll have a lot more to talk about in the weeks and months to come.

Until then, I guess you'll just have to settle for what I can give when I can give it, and hopefully that will be enough. :)

B-Out

No comments: