Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To Read or Not to Read

I have tried four different times now to really get int The Crystal Shard with little success. I want to read that book, and that series, so bad, but for some reason I just can not get into it no matter how hard I try. I'm not ready to give up on it yet, but it's going to have to wait for a bit while I work myself back to it.

In the meantime, I have recently begun reading The Servants of Twilight by Dean R. Koontz, and 6 chapters in, I really like this book. I have a few Koontz books, but I've not read any of them until now. So far, his writing totally captivates me, and I couldn't put it down through the first 6 chapters. So that's a good sign for me.

So finally I'm back to reading, something I have done sparsely over the past few months for various reasons. I am reminded once again just how much reading relaxes me and allows me to unwind. Thankfully I currently have a lot of books yet to be read!

B-Out

No comments: