Friday, February 01, 2008

Some Good News Coming

Two pretty exciting things happened today for me, both involving my writing in a way. So I'm pretty stoked. This is the best day I've had in a while.

I can't really talk about either yet, but just stay tuned as hopefully both lead to some cool things.

Man, I have so much in the works for this year it's unbelievable. I just hope the good fortune continues.

I also picked up a typing gig for some extra cash, and of course I'm still doing lettering (finishing up some stuff today, then got a whole issue this weekend to complete) and finishing up some logos.

So things are good and moving along, in case anyone was wondering. Please keep reading, because as things progress and I'm able to talk about it all, I'll be posting it right here.

B-Out

No comments: