Monday, January 28, 2008

Stories Brewing

I finally came up with the start of a concept for that Shadowline contest I mentioned a couple of posts back. Mind you, I haven't spent a great deal of time on thinking of ideas, but one kind of came to me yesterday, so I may run with it and submit it. What's the worst that could happen? I could get rejected again? Big whoop. Happens to everyone. Regardless, I guess I should at least try for the chance to be published by an imprint of one of the top four publishers. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Deadline is Thursday.

Not much else going on right now. I'm lettering today and that's about it. I did get to watch the Royal Rumble last night, so if you want to know what I thought, head over to my other blog, Kayfabe.

And that's a wrap for now. More when I have more to talk about.

B-Out

No comments: