Sunday, January 27, 2008

Frustrated

Man, I am SOOOO frustrated at the moment with one individual and one situation. Unfortunately, the situation has affected nearly all aspects of my life, and my livelihood, and it's upsetting me to no end.

I won't go into the situation here, but those of you close to me can figure it out. Suffice it to say, things have gotten worse on that front, and it's really starting to get to me.

But it's one of those situations that you're crapped if you do, crapped if you don't. In other words, whichever move I make still leaves me no guarantees and no resolution. And that's the most frustrating part of it all.

I just wish some people would man up is all. Just do what you're supposed to do is all I ask, and with some normal human decency.

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh considering what the individual is currently going through, but it's not just affecting me, it's affecting my family, and so many other things right now. So I'm a little short on sympathy at the moment.

I don't mean to unload on all of you out there, I just had to get this off my chest. And since this person isn't responding to emails or phone calls, and in person is not an option, I don't have anywhere else to vent.

This person will probably read this, and maybe it will result in contact, maybe it will hurt me worse, but I just don't care anymore. In fact, if you are reading this, PLEASE contact me so we can get things resolved one way or the other.

How's all that for a weekend uplifter? :)

I'm not in a bad mood in general, just so everyone knows. I'm just frustrated with this situation, and upon revealing events today, it just made me angry is all. So I'm venting. It's been a while, so I'm entitled.

B-Out

2 comments:

Crazz said...

Ya know Brant, I am from Chicago and do have some FAMILY friends that would be more than willing to do me a solid and take care of this situation for you. All you have to do is name me the $$$$ that is needed to be collected and ........ well let's just say I don't think this individual will refuse the offer!


mintwi

Brant W. Fowler said...

HA, you know what, I may take you up on that. :)