Thursday, January 24, 2008

False Hope

Argh! I got the dates wrong. I thought Smallville and Supernatural were back new tonight, but they're new next week, incidentally during the two-hour season premiere of Lost! Again I say, Argh!

It's times like these I really wish I had Tivo. But nope, I'm still using the antiquated VCR, which means blank tapes galore! Sigh. Now I just have to figure out who I'm gonna kick off their TV to tape one or the other. :)

Another bit of false hope was my progress for the day. I thought I was going to get a LOT more done today, but such was not the case. I did get some of what I had planned done, but not as much as I would have liked.

Speaking of which, all the lettering is going steadily, and other things I'm working on are chugging along.

I haven't been posting at SBC regularly at all lately for various reasons. And today I checked the stats for the site (just the site as a whole - I don't have access to numbers for individual pages) and noticed it has been steadily declining since about September/October in both views and new visitors. It still does pretty well, but there's a noticeable drop off. Hmmm...

I taped American Idol last night only to find that the channel messed up, so the sound quality was terrible. I had to turn the sound all the way up and deal with the very loud music, but barely audible speaking and singing for an hour. Oh joy.

I was going to take a nap this afternoon because for some reason I was very tired even though I got a full night's sleep, but before I knew it 6:30 came along and I was still at the computer slaving away.

And that about sums up today's false hope.

B-Out

No comments: