Saturday, December 29, 2007

To the Letter

Over the holidays I've fallen a little behind on editing, logos and lettering, so this is a brief note to all those I owe work.

After the new year, I will be spending all of next week catching up on everything. I won't be taking on anything else until I'm completely caught up on... AOH, Fracture, Karma Game, Merc43, Shelter, Rogue Wolf stuff, Nifty Comics stuff, a few logos, and a couple of others I'm surely neglecting to mention (but have them listed on paper so I can check them off), and not particularly in that order either.

So, for anyone who's waiting on stuff from me, next week you will hear something. Thanks so much for your patience during the holiday season, it's a big time for my family, and I'm sure yours as well.

Best from me to you. Stay tuned here for more updates.

B-Out

No comments: