Sunday, December 23, 2007

Taking Off

While there are a couple of things I need to finish up before Christmas (ie, tonight and tomorrow day), by and large, all work is ceasing until most likely the 27th. So if you don't hear from me between now and then just know I'm drinking cocoa, eating sugar cookies, watching Christmas movies, wrapping, singing, and all that jazz with the fam.

That said, there is definitely something I have to finish tomorrow and the day after Christmas, so fear not, I will. And as I said, there are a couple of other things (logos for one) I will be trying to finish tonight or in the morning.

As indicated in the last post, I have started listing some items on eBay for sell to make up for my recent lack of cash flow, and to pay some new debts. So please, if you see anything you like, buy it from me!

I'll post again before Christmas, so I'll save the "merry"s and "happy"s for then.

B-Out

No comments: