Monday, December 10, 2007

Possibilities

Well, I may have a new job prospect, and a better paying one than I'm used to. However, there is one major stumblingblock I am trying to overcome that could potentially hinder me getting said job.

What is the job? I'm actually not sure what all it entails yet, but I'd be working in an office again, but working on the internet mainly and doing stuff related to stuff I've done before, only more interesting. And no tech support! That would be great.

So hopefully I can find a way around this little problem of mine. I guess if it's meant to be it'll happen. If not, hopefully something else will come along.

B-Out

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now is this the job you told me about, 'cause it doesn't sound like it, but I guess I could have misunderstood. =)

Brant W. Fowler said...

No, it was a different one, but it didn't work out.