Saturday, December 22, 2007

More eBaying - Top Notch Stuff!

(UPDATE: I've replaced the links of Black Panther #18, Dark Tower #s 1, 6 and 7, HeroClix, Iron Man, Marvel Zombies/AOD, Moon Knight, New Avengers, Thunderbolts, Ult. Spider-Man, Ult. X-Men, WWHulk and Messiah Complex with links to their auctions. I'll continue to do so with all of them as I list them).

Well, I got a hold of some quality books to sell, so this weekend I will begin posting some stuff up on eBay for sale. Hopefully these items will do better than my last attempts. If I hadn't gotten these books (which were given to me more or less) I wouldn't even try eBay at this point, but I think some of these will sell.

However, I thought I'd give my faithful blog readers first crack at any of these before I list them. If you see something you like email me (Click the little "Contact" link at the top of this blog to find my emails if you don't have them) and make an offer. Once these go up on eBay I'll edit this blog posting and remove this part because I don't want to get in trouble with eBay. But since they're not listed yet it's okay.

So, here's the list (ALL are bagged, boarded, in NM to M condition)

UPDATED WITH LINKS TO ACTUAL SCANS OF EACH PRODUCT!


Fallen Angel #16 Retailer Incentive Cover (IDW)

Star Trek The Next Generation: The Space Between #3 Variant Cover RI (IDW)

Star Trek The Next Generation: The Space Between #5 Variant Cover RI (IDW)

Annihilation #1 Variant Edition (Marvel)

Black Panther #18 Variant Edition (Marvel)

Stephen King's Dark Tower #1 Quesada Variant Edition (Marvel)

Stephen King's Dark Tower #6 Campbell Variant Edition (Marvel)

Stephen King's Dark Tower #7 Coipel Variant Edition (Marvel)

Invincible Iron Man #7 Variant Edition (Marvel)

Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness #1 Variant Edition ONLY 3000 COPIES MADE (Certificate of Authenticity included) (Marvel/Dynamite)

Moon Knight #6 Retailer (Bloody) Finch Variant Edition (Marvel)

New Avengers #27 1:50 Variant Edition (Marvel)

New Avengers Illuminati #1 (Marvel)

Thunderbolts #115 Retailer Incentive Variant (Marvel)

Ultimate Spider-Man #1 Wizard Ace Edition Signed by Brian Michael Bendis (Marvel)

Ultimate X-Men #61 Sketch Variant Retailer Incentive (Marvel)

World War Hulk #1 John Romita Jr. Variant Edition (Marvel)

X-23: Target X #1 Signed by Mike Choi (185 of 200 - Certificate of Authenticity included) (Marvel)

X-Men Messiah Complex #1 Previews Exclusive Sketch Variant (2 copies) (Marvel)

Aquaman, Sword of Atlantis #40 Retailer Incentive Cover (DC)

Aquaman, Sword of Atlantis #41 Variant Cover (DC)

Justice League of America #1 Turner Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #2 Phil Jimenez Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #4 Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #5 Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #6 Hughes Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #7 Turner Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #8 Turner Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #9 Retailer Incentive Variant (DC)

Justice League of America #10 Incentive Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #2 Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #3 Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #4 Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #5 Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #6 Variant (DC)

Justice Society of America #8 Variant (2 copies) (DC)

Mystery in Space #1 Neal Adams Variant (DC)

Superman #75 DEATH OF SUPERMAN Black Bagged (Sealed) (DC)

Superman/Batman #37 Variant (DC)

Teen Titans #34 Variant (DC)

Wonder Woman #1 Variant (2006) (DC)

HeroClix Rampaging Hulk (RARE) (7 Available) (Marvel)

And while you're at it, check out (currently) 116 more comics at my store!

Thanks!

B-Out

No comments: