Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Card

I wanted to post the Wannabez card up for everyone, but Scott, bless his heart, couldn't finish it with family committments (actually, he completed it all but coloring one small part of it). I'm hoping to give Scott something special for all his work very soon as he's gone above and beyond this year.

That said, I'll post that card on the WBZ blog and refer to it here once it is done.

In the meantime, I made up this card for my relatives and thought I'd share it with all of you. Hopefully you all get the joke, unlike my relatives so far. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night, from the FABLED GONZOGOOSE!

B-Out

2 comments:

Ray said...

Hey Brant, have a great Christmas man.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, Ray, you do the same.