Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Aftermath

Well, the gift-giving has come to an end this year, and I have to say, it was a pretty decent Christmas all around. All three of us were pretty surprised, so I'm very pleased.

A big thanks goes out to a couple of guys who helped me out in pulling it all off. You know who you are. Seriously, much thanks to you, I couldn't have done it without your help.

My brother was very pleased with everything he got. Now it's on to the family shindig for some food and singing, then back home to play video games and watch movies while sippin' on some hot chocolate and/or eggnog.

This has been a great Christmas, all pre-stress aside.

And before I forget, Scott finished up the Wannabez card late last night (I don't know how he found the time!), and it's now posted on the Wannabez blog (click the title of this post). A lot of you will be receiving it via email as well. And I printed out wallet size versions to insert in the cards for my family.

Anyway, I hope all of you have enjoyed the holidays as much as I have these past couple of days, which is immensely - Christmas is always the most magical time of the year for me - and that you are all blessed.

Once again wishing you holiday wishes...

B-Out

No comments: