Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Upside, Inside Out

I was watching something and that old Ricky Martin song "Livin' la Vida Loca" was playing, and so the lyrics kind of mesh with this post's varied topics, so it fits. What can I say?

UPSIDE

Scott has updated the Wannabez blog with a teaser image. And he's been showing me pages recently, and the #0 story is shaping up to be really cool. More updates over there as we have them.

INSIDE

I've got what seems to be a kidney infection or something of the sort the past couple of days, so I'll have to get that checked out. It's at about a 5 or 6 pain wise (well at the moment it's calmed down to about a 2 or 3) out of 10, but it has gotten up to a 7 or 8 very briefly. So that said, I probably won't be online more than I have to for the remainder of the week. I'll get my work done and then I'm off.

And on that note...

OUT

Shake your bon-bon... because I can't! =)

B-Out

3 comments:

Ray said...

Ricky Martin ! Sheesh. Anyway, mate get that kidney thing checked, it can't be good. Will be thinking of you mate.

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

All the best for the check up - I know you will be fine.

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, guys. Oddly enough, my mom and aunt had a urinary track infection several weeks ago, and now my uncle has the same thing I do. We think it stemmed from the nursing home my Papaw is in. They told us stuff like that can be picked up by sitting on a sheet that's been washed, the germs are so potent. So I don't know. But the meds are helping so far. Thanks for the concern and the well wishes.