Friday, November 09, 2007

On the Upswing

Well, the medicine seems to be working so far on my ailment as I was feeling much better yesterday. Today I'm a little more sore than I was yesterday, but still much better than the day before. So hopefully it's clearing up.

On another note, Scott has been updating the Wannabez blog of late with clips of various pages from our #0 story, so check those out. And speaking of, here's another clip from page 2 he didn't show. You'll have to trust me that the entire scene is very funny in context. I can't wait for it to be out there and available for you guys and gals to pick up!



Lettering work is going ok, though I could certainly use some more paid work right now. I have some medical bills and stuff to take care of, and work is still kind of slow going at the moment. I do have a couple of potential small gigs in the pike, but nowhere near what I need. So if you have something...

Let's see, my cousin's 31st birthday was yesterday. I didn't get to see him, but I left a message for him on his myspace page. If you happen to read this, Jay, hope you had a great one. I won't embarrass you this year with old pics like I did on your 30th. :)

I guess that's it for the upswing. I have a few things on the downswing, but you don't want to hear about those, trust me. So here's to hoping those turn around as well.

B-Out

No comments: