Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Firefox Vs Internet Explorer

Let me start this post off by apologizing to my Internet Explorer using friends. I use Firefox almost exclusively (there are a couple of things I have to use IE for for work), so I don't typically check my blog in IE. Therefore, I had no idea how monstrous the video box was in IE, nor that you had to scroll a foot to get to the actual blog!

So, for now, I've moved the video box to the footer, but I'll probably move it again and shrink it down, we'll see.

Though, allow me to advertise for a moment, as it were, for the benefits of Firefox. It's nearly identical to IE, but without the bugs, the spam, and the pop-ups. If you are still using IE you should certainly switch to the far superior (and easily customizable) Firefox internet browser. I've tried several, and this one is my favorite. I've been using it for over two years now.

End Advertisement.

Okay, that's all, and I'm off!

B-Out

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now that I'm a Mac user, I use both Firefox and Safari. I don't miss IE one bit- or my PC for that matter (except when I have to print labels off of USPS.com- I can't get that darn pop-up to work on my Mac browsers.)

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Macs rule, as does Firefox.