Sunday, November 04, 2007

Falling Back and Running Forward

Did anyone forget to set their clocks back? Luckily for me, I have digital cable, so both my cable boxes and my computer set back automatically. Of course it threw my sleep off a bit, but in a good way.

Speaking of cable, some of the channels changed in my area, so now I have to get used to those all over again.

And speaking of sleep, last night was the first night in weeks I slept eight uninterrupted hours. Woo-hoo! I don't know why last night was different, but that was definitely a welcome change.

Today has been a pretty relaxing day, thankfully.

Thanksgiving is coming up, and man can my family cook! And I love food. And my family of course. :)

So yeah, my life at the moment is not all that exciting, which leaves me little to talk about these days.

I won't be going to the Mid-Ohio con after all, as much as I wanted to. Things just haven't worked out, and Wannabez isn't ready anyway. Hopefully next year will be con year for me. I've yet to make it to anything but a local con years ago.

I watched Wicker Man today, and man was that eerie. A little predictable after a while, but still kind of spooky as it's one of those things that could really happen. Those kind of stories always make the most terrifying ones to me, you know?

Speaking of horror, on Halloween an ECW wrestler named Elijah Burke went on location with the Ghost Hunters and there was one point this big wrestler got scared out of his pants. It was so funny. Click the title of this post to find the video of that scene.

I am getting some lettering samples together to send out to some companies, so I'll keep you all posted on that. Speaking of, I may get to letter a book at a top 4 publisher soon, so we'll see how that goes as well.

Not much else to report in the way of lettering. I'm a page away from finishing up a seven page submission, and I've got a 12 pager to do by Wednesday. Other than that most of it's finishing up stuff and waiting on other stuff at this point. So if you got a (paid) lettering job, I'm your guy!

I guess that's it for now. Have a good night, everyone.

B-Out

2 comments:

Ray said...

Hey man, that changing the time thing can be tricky, we just had to move ours forward an hour about 10 days ago.
I hear you with the sleep - I've had the best sleep in ages the last few nights, hope it continues. BTW you didn't email me back, what's the go?

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Good luck with the Big 4 lettering job! Let me know how it goes.