Thursday, October 25, 2007

Taking Its Toll

I've had a really "down" week this week. Not emotionally, just mentally and physically. I have just felt burnt out and drained all week and have really had to force myself to get stuff done. And that I have, just not as fast as I'd like, and certainly not with the "umph" I'd like, for lack of a better, more fitting term.

I don't know if it's the change in the weather, recent circumstances, or just plain old burnout. But I can't seem to get on a regular sleep schedule either, and I'm sure that has something to do with it too.

It's just been a rough week in that respect. I still need a vacation. It's a good thing the holidays are coming up as I can take them to just step away and chill for a little bit.

The good news is there's only one more weekday I have to make it through, and then the weekend will be better, won't it? I'll still have some lettering to do then, but my mindset will be better, right? I sure hope so, because I am totally drained right now and I don't feel like doing anything. At all. Except maybe sleeping. :) Of course, I've been up since about 1am and it's now 3pm, so I guess I should be feeling fatigued at the moment. ;)

Anyway, that's what's going on in my head today, and pretty much all week so far. I just thought I'd share...

B-Out

No comments: