Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Strefrusthauxtioness

Don't you love nonsense words? Well, this one perfectly defines my mood today. I've not had a good day, and things don't look to be getting better at the moment. I've got to figure some stuff out, and it's really getting to me. Have I mentioned that I need a vacation? If only I had the opportunity to take one.

On the lettering and editing front I'm making slow progress. House guests and some family drama kind of brought everything to a screeching halt the past couple of days, but hopefully the rest of the week will be more productive. We'll see.

My "no pay, no play" declaration so far is still in effect, though I'm hoping that will change soon. I just need to see how things go later in the week to know. I'm just not feeling good about things on that front yet.

From what I'm reading, I don't think I'm alone in my crappy mood today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, as a friend said.

B-Out

2 comments:

hicko said...

I'll be in touch mate, hang in man.

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

I'm in a bad mood too - the baby isn't here yet ... I just want it to happen!