Sunday, October 07, 2007

On Another Note

I finished a few pages of Lightning Squirrel, finalized Fracture, sent off Karma Game for approval, and edited one script, working on another as I type this. So it's been a productive weekend so far. I just don't have much to do at present oddly enough.

I also picked up another lettering gig, though it's a backend profits deal. I know I said I was only taking paying, but the art on this book is gorgeous and I've worked with the writer before. So it's promising. More on that in the weeks to come.

I've probably done a little more that I can't recall at this time. The above just doesn't sound like that much, so surely I've done something else...

We had some drama here this weekend - some pretty serious drama - but I think it worked out for the best.

My other situation is not yet resolved of course, and that still frustrates me a bit, even though I do have a bit of calm about it, mostly from prayer, a little from talking it out with the people involved.

I'm also looking into some other things, so more news if those pan out.

I applied for a couple of lettering jobs the past few days and got turned down by one, never responded to by another, and that one I really wanted. Oh well.

It's been a long weekend, and tomorrow is a holiday. I'm drained already.

I watched The Covenant last night. I don't really like the implications and all, but the movie was fun to watch. It was pretty predictable, but the effects were cool.

I guess that's it. I'm halfway through my second, and last, script to edit today, so I'm gonna finish that up.

B-Out

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Brant-

No matter what, you're always going to do awesome!

Even if eBay doesn't love you that much, you'll always have me here. =)

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Good to see that you are busy :D