Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mystery Girl

I forgot about this for a couple of days, but just remembered it and thought I'd share.

A few days ago my brother got a call on his cell phone, but he didn't recognize the number, so he didn't answer. The next day the same number called and this time he answered. Turns out it was a girl asking for me.

Now, I have never given my brother's cell phone number out to anyone. In fact, I only know the first three digits of it as it's on speed dial for me and I never pay attention to it. On top of that, I don't recognize the number, and I can't think of one single girl that would have access to Zach's phone number that would be trying to reach me.

I've yet to call the number, but I am very curious who this could be. I guess I'm going to have to eventually break down and call it if for nothing else to satisfy my own curiosity.

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Ring her! I wonder who it could be? There's only one way to find out ...