Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ugh, Not Again!

Man, it hit me like a ton of bricks, all at once! That's right, I'm sick again...

All week I thought it was my allergies acting up. My eyes have been itching and watering, and I keep sneezing, which is typical. But all of a sudden, and I mean within the past hour before this posting I got a massive headache, my nose stopped up, my throat started hurting pretty bad (can't swallow) and my stomach started feeling all queasy. Now I'm sitting here barely squinting at the screen and I feel like I'm about to pass out.

I guess that's what happens when your little brother has the flu and then gives it to your mother, and you're around both of them constantly. Sigh.

So, I'm still here for the moment doing what I can, but most likely I'll be cutting out early today in hopes that I can rest the worst of it off and be back to working order tomorrow.

B-Out

5 comments:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Oh man - I hope you don't get sick!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Already am, but I'm functioning.

hicko said...

Mate take it easy while you're sick, there's nothing to be gained by overdoing it.
Believe me!

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks, Ray, I did, believe me. :)

Btw, for anyone wondering, I've been trying to post to this blog for three days now, and for some reason it just won't take. ARGH!

Brant W. Fowler said...

And as soon as I say that. lol