Friday, September 28, 2007

No Pay, No Play

That's the point I'm getting to anyway. If you don't know, don't ask. If you do know, well, then you know. Otherwise, I'm just keeping on keeping on as the saying goes.

I finally decided that my MySpace page didn't have to coordinate with the rest of my site, so I changed it. And what did I use? The classic Marvin Martian! Yay! I love that little guy. I even used a phrase that adorns many a bumper sticker featuring him as my page title: "Alien With An Attitude!".

I just picked up another book to edit for Rogue Wolf. I was only doing two, but the previous editor dropped out, so I got a third book on my plate, and it was welcomed. I may also work out another editing gig soon, we'll see.

This weekend will mainly be chilling and lettering. I might make my first venture into selling on ebay as well since their month long special of no listing fees ends Sunday. Again, we'll see. I'm a little scared...

CBR's Comic Book Idol deadline for entries also comes to a close Sunday. I definitely won't be entering this year. I haven't even drawn a full sequential page in a long time, so there's just no point in it. Maybe by the time it comes around again I'll be ready. Yep, you guessed it... we'll see.

Tonight a new show on CBS debuts called Moonlight. It's a vampire detective drama, and one of the guys I letter for is the Assistant Production Coordinator on the show, so check it out. It comes on at 9pm right after Ghost Whisperer.

Sadly, Las Vegas' 2 hour premiere also comes on tonight (as does wrestling) so I'm either going to have to sacrifice one or two of them, or do a lot of channel flipping.

Yep, that's how sad my Friday nights are these days...

I've only got 11 pages left to read in Dragonlance: Amber and Iron, the second in the small trilogy, and the third part has been delayed until May 2008! Sigh.

My Kroger will not stock more than 3-4 flavors of Yoplait yogurt. What's up with that?

Why do cat's like to hang around my garage? I don't like cats, and I'm allergic to them. Yet they tend to come around quite often. I'm telling you, if a baby with a lightning bolt shaped scar winds up on my doorstep...

You ever get really bored even though you have stuff to do? That's the way I feel right now. I think I need a vacation!

And on that note...

B-Out

4 comments:

Cary said...

haha! not only is it funny the Chuck inspired us both to update our profiles, but it's even funnier because Marvin was on my short list of profiles to use!

Crazz said...

No pay no play???

About fucking time!! Without you, that place will fold like a napkin within a few short months.

There will be no bacon for them!

hicko said...

Gotta admit Marvin is pretty cool.

Jenny said...

Don't fear selling on eBay- I've been doing it for years and it's a lot of fun. =) I have about 41 auctions up right now after taking a couple months hiatus w/ the move. Good luck on yours!