Tuesday, September 11, 2007

For Those Wondering...

I did finish Redshift, both the script editing and the lettering, just been doing corrections on the latter the past couple of days.

I also sent Scott a couple more versions of the Journeymen logo and got some feedback on that. It's still very much a work in progress at this point.

I may have another lettering job, I just have to send in some specific samples and hopefully things will work out. I meant to do that yesterday, but I got tied up. I'll get them out today.

I'm still waiting to hear about another lettering gig and I'm waiting for some regular stuff to come in. In the meantime I'll be working on the lower priority stuff to get that caught up.

On an off note, please let's remember those that lost their lives 6 years ago today. God keep their families and loved ones that still daily deal with their loss.

B-Out

No comments: