Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ebay

Well, I've taken the plunge into ebay selling finally. The no listing fees promotion ends tomorrow, so I thought I better take advantage of it. No major money making items, but just stuff I don't want anymore and figure I might as well try getting rid of them. So, here are the links to my listings:

Noble Causes: Distant Relatives #1-3

New X-Men #114 and #118 GRANT MORRISON!!!

Zoom Suit #1 Colan Cover SIGNED BY GENE COLAN!!!

Batman #620-623 Broken City AZZARELLO RISSO!!!

Valiant Comics Lot TUROK, X-O MAN O WAR!!!

Valiant Comics Lot SECRET WEAPONS, MAGNUS!!!

Valiant Comics Lot RAI FUTURE FORCE, BLOODSHOT!!!

Solar Man of the Atom #23 SIGNED BY JOE QUESADA

New Teen Titans #22, 79-81 MARV WOLFMAN!!!

DC Comics Lot 1987-2006

I may put some more up later tonight or tomorrow, and I'll update here!

B-Out

No comments: