Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

Just thought I'd post a quick one today, being Sunday and all.

I just posted the inks for the Wannabez #0 cover on the WBZ Blog (in the sidebar) so check that out.

I watched 300 last night finally. It was a good movie. Very graphic. I never read the graphic novel, so I don't know how accurate it is, but from the cinematics and the poses I can guess it was as accurate as people say it was. I also like that fact that while it was a victorious tale it was also a tragic one. The acting, dialog and direction were all very good as well. I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 I think.

Today I am finishing up the lettering on Gaol County and a logo for the company publishing it. And if I get to them, the four pages of Final Shadows and a revision on the Blood and Devotion logo. We'll see.

If I get around to it I may sketch a bit today, I don't know. It's gonna rain today, so it might be a good day for it.

I have found that I have an occasional liking for Boca burgers (vegetarian). Never thought in a million years I would, but they're decent. I tried some a few years back grilled out and they were good. But cooked in the microwave or on the Foreman grill not so much. Fried, though, they ain't bad. I ate two last night, with Pepperjack cheese! That was pretty tasty.

Well, I guess that's about it. If I think of anything else, and if I have the time, I'll be back. Otherwise...

B-Out

No comments: