Thursday, August 30, 2007

Website Update

I made a few minor updates as detailed on the home page. Nothing really to write home about though. As I state there I plan on doing a complete update by the end of September. I'm still heavily considering making the blog be the home page.

I'm also considering changing my MySpace page a bit. There's no reason it has to be in sync with the rest of the site. It was just my usual analytical self trying to make everything coordinate. But it makes for a pretty boring MySpace page quite frankly.

I've gotten a lot of work done the past couple of days, but I'm still going to have a busy weekend. Such is life.

B-Out

2 comments:

hicko said...

Which is the more recent photo Brant? This page or the myspace one?

Brant W. Fowler said...

The MySpace one was earlier this year. The ones on the blog are from about 6 years ago, and the one on my bio page on my site is about 4 years old.