Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Table is Up!

Well, I finally got the table put together with a lot of help from my little brother (he did most of it - hey, he wanted to!). Not sure where I'm going to put it yet though. Right now it's by my window in my bedroom. I also got this little neat cart for $3 that has a roll away drawer. The shelf on it is the perfect size for art boards. So I'm gettin' it all set. I have all my supplies in now as well.

And don't worry, fellas, I did get some work done too. With SBC's site down today I finished off Godsend and made some headway on the Raven One-Shot. The contract is just waiting on printer ink so I can print it out. And I made some corrections on Gaol County, which wasn't on the list. So from the list the only thing I've got left is to finish Raven and finish Redshift and I'll be in a good place.

Well, it's late and I'm about to turn in. Just wanted to share real quick. I love the table with the huge tray on it and lamp, and the chair, it just feels nice to have finally! Now let's just hope I can make good use of it!

B-Out

No comments: