Monday, July 16, 2007

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

For those of you keeping tabs, here are the latest lettering updates:

Last week (I think) I did a 10 pager for Noble from Dial R Studios (was supposed to do 8 more pages, but I never heard back from him on those).

I just finished up The Applicants #1 Sunday (though I have a few corrections to make tonight).

I did a variation of a logo for Blood & Devotion for FE Comics yesterday as well.

I also finished up Fracture #1 for FE Comics today (pending approval).

I have to design a logo for an indy company today or tomorrow.

I made some progress on the Mojo Smith logo, but sadly not much. That one is slightly stumping me for some reason.

Finishing up Redshift #3 will be the next project, and a logo for a submission.

After that I've still got to do a Nine Unknown Men logo redux (the writer (Troy Bowen) didn't like the first incarnation).

Then Project Menagerie for Matthew McClean (it's an 8 pager I believe).

On the back burner when I get the time or the pages depending I've got Lightning Squirrel #3 and AOH #2, as well as a story for Hard Way Studios, and upcoming I have Channels from FE Comics.

As I find the time I am working on a Journeymen logo for Scott.

Then of course there's Wannabez #0 when all the pages are done, and the Totem GN is coming up.

There are a couple of other things that would jump ahead of some of the latter items in that list, but they're not confirmed yet. As soon as they are I'll let you all know.

I think that's it right now. If I've missed you, please let me know. Chances are I just missed it while listing these.

So that's what's going on in the world of lettering.


Writing is practically non-existent as I catch up on lettering and do my regular job. Thankfully, though the above list does sound like a lot, I made a huge dent this past weekend, so things are going good now.

As for work, I'm about to start my posting for the day. I'm getting a late start today, which is usually the case on Mondays. But it'll all get done in time for wrestling tonight!


I'm still waiting to hear back on that opportunity I mentioned a few posts ago, so I'll keep you posted on developments there.

I guess that's it for now. Just wanted to give some progress reports!

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

WOW! You are busy... It's great to see you doing well.