Monday, July 30, 2007

Been a Busy Weekend!

Well, with Comic-Con being this past weekend I had a LOT to post on the SBC site. Not as much as I had expected, but a lot regardless. Plus I had to do some lettering stuff, which proved to be pretty time intensive.

Aside from that, it was a decent weekend. Nothing special or anything though.

The ten finalists were announced for Platinum's Comic Book Challenge, and unfortunately the project I was lettering didn't make it. But I hear some publishers are interested in it, so we'll see what happens.

On the contrary, the project I'm lettering in the Small Press Idol contest (I was brought on a couple of weeks ago when they're letterer disappeared) actually won the contest, so that was cool.

Some good things are on the horizon for me and for Wannabez, so stay tuned!

Getting back to SBC, click the title link for news on the future of the company. In short, the physical store closed down and the store is now completely an online operation, and all the focus and resources will be put towards growing both the site and the online store. Orders should no longer be a problem once this all takes effect.

And I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for continuing to read.

Oh, and there WILL be a new Myth Conceptions tomorrow, so check here then for a link!

B-Out

1 comment:

Jason Berek-Lewis said...

Good luck with the Platinum stuff.