Friday, December 01, 2006

It's December!

And Christmas is just over three short weeks away. That said, as I posted on MySpace, I am taking small jobs for extra Christmas money right now. So if you have anything give me a shout!

It's almost as if the weather around here was waiting for it to be December. While it's not as bad here as in a lot of states, the temperature dropped a good 20 degrees and it got really windy. I'd say snow will be coming soon, but I still don't expect it to get too bad. Then again, I could be wrong.

My Mom's Workman's Comp case took a turn for the worse. She won't be receiving anymore checks, and she's been out of work for about three or four weeks with no pay! She's still employed, but because of her restrictions they are doing nothing for her. After getting the run around for a week or two they finally told her that they needed to start discussing a settlement, and Mom should tender her resignation to Galls. To me that sounds a bit fishy, but what do I know?

Anyway, she has a doctor's appointment on the 13th, then she has to meet with her attorney the same day I believe. Then they'll start talking settlement, but of course that doesn't help her any right now.

On a good note, her cold or flu, or whatever is finally starting to lift. It's not gone yet, but she's up and doing stuff, so that's a positive.

Not much else going on right now. Just still catching up on all my lettering and logo design. I made some headway yesterday and today, so it looks like I'm back on schedule.

B-Out

No comments: