Friday, November 17, 2006

Website Problems

I just realized that for some reason my website now doesn't appear right in Internet Explorer. ARGH. I will be redesigning the site in the new year most likely. This just frustrates me because it's a quick and dirty html site. The scrolling tables were really nice (thanks, Cary), but the other problems just frustrate me to no end. I'm going to try to maintain the same look basically, just change from the computer box look to a more open site like most you see these days. Maybe when I'm famous I'll have someone design me some nice, artsy site, but for now functionality is key, and while this one is functional, if it doesn't appear properly in the browsers, and I can't seem to fix the problem then I feel it reflects poorly on me. Ugh.

B-Out

No comments: