Sunday, November 12, 2006

Indy-Pendant #73

This is the next to last IP column of the year, so check it out!

This week I review Mouse Guard #5 and Pierce #1. I had an interview lined up with a small press creator, but unfortunately he hasn't had time to get the answers back to me yet. Maybe next week.

And man, I went a few more days without posting and didn't even realize it. I've just been so busy and sick, though I am feeling much better now. Still under the weather, but not too bad. I've lost a little weight due to not eating much, and that's a good thing. And because I'm not eating much my stomach pains have calmed down. And what I do eat is pretty light and not the usual stuff I eat. So I still don't know what the problem is, but at least it's gotten bearable for the past few days.

Anyway, click the title post to read the column!

B-Out

No comments: