Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy B-Day, Jay

Today is my cousin's birthday. Last year you all may remember me posting birthday wishes and some old photos of him. He said he was going to get me back for that. But actually I haven't even talked to him since Christmas last year.

Anyway, I doubt he'll read this, but I wanted to extend it anyway. He's the big 3-0 today! And that reminds me all to painfully that my own 20s will end in less than five months. Sigh.

Oh well, time marches on. I just wish I had taken the time to enjoy my youth a little more, but I guess we all wish that. Looking back I wish I had been a little less tight around the collar. Jay lived it up, probably more than I would have wanted to, but still he had fun, and that's cool.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, man, wherever you are and whatever you're up to these days. I'm still wondering which one of us will get married first. At this rate we may both be 50 year old bachelors. Lol.

On a more solemn note, today was also my brother's father's birthday had he lived. My brother hasn't mentioned it, but I'm sure it was hard on him. He's been talking about and thinking about his dad a lot lately.

B-Out

No comments: