Monday, October 02, 2006

Monopoly

Well, the Monopoly game is back at McDonald's this year and this time they added a new element - online play. Now you can collect the property pieces all the same, but they also have a code on them you can enter online and play the actual monopoly game to win more cool prizes!

Now, I have never won anything from this game save food, but it's still fun to try. Monopoly was one of my favorite board games, and I even have a PC version of it. The only problem is I don't really eat there. Occasionally I'll get fries or a pie, but that's usually it.

I had this crazy thought though. What if we collaborated on the thing and split the money if we win?!? Is that even legal? If not, then "these are not the droids you're looking for" (e-mail me!). ;)

Anyway... if you want to check the game out click the title post.

B-Out

No comments: