Sunday, October 08, 2006

In Need of PAID Lettering Work ASAP!

I've had an unexpected expense hit me and need to make a quick $50 or more to cover it. I have one job paying $50 that will cover the rest. I'm willing to take on anything from 5 page shorts to full issues for $5 a page. The catch is I need to get paid this week. I will deliver fast, quality work and can provide references from those I've dealt with that will back that up.

Click Lettering up top in the navigation to see my samples.

If you have or know someone who has any lettering work please contact me at gonzogoose@brantfowler.com. Thank you.

Brant W. Fowler

3 comments:

Frank Dirscherl said...

How are you at inking, Brant? If this is within your repoirtoire, then perhaps I can help with your need for funds (and yes, I will get back to your about the logo, just been swamped of late).

Brant W. Fowler said...

Thanks for the offer, Frank, but I completely suck at inking unfortunately. And cool on the logo, I figured as much. Thanks!

Frank Dirscherl said...

No worries mate :)